Terms of Service
Conditions for the guarantees of our brands
1. Irrespective of a statutory right of withdrawal, after you have successfully registered for our additional manufacturer guarantee (zenone.de/pages/garantie-aktivieren), we grant you the right to return the goods to us within 1 year. To do this, please contact us first, stating your order number, at the following email address: email@example.com. We will let you know as soon as possible whether you need to return the goods to us or not.
2. The return of the goods is only necessary if requested by us. If we request the return, it must be sent to the following address: TM Logistik & Services GbR, Retourenlager, Rosenheimer Str. 37, 28219 Bremen.
3. The period for the money-back guarantee begins on the day on which you or a third party named to you who is not the carrier has taken possession of the last goods. Timely dispatch of the goods is sufficient to meet the deadline.
4. The return of the goods is at your own risk.
5. We bear the costs of returning the goods if we request a return.
6. Under the aforementioned conditions, we will reimburse you the purchase price and any costs incurred for the delivery of the goods immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which we received the goods. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you.
7. The money-back guarantee does not limit your statutory right of withdrawal or any warranty rights you may be entitled to.
§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definition of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer
in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither
can be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity (Section 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our internet shop https://www.zenone.de.
(2) If the contract is concluded, the contract comes with
BAM Fitness GmbH
(3) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part,
but are only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer gives a for
him a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
The offer is accepted in writing or in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week.
If the deadline expires without result, the offer is deemed to have been rejected.
(4) When an order is received in our online shop, the following rules apply:
The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The order takes place in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the "Order" button
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Click on the "Checkout" button
5) Registration in the internet shop after registration and entering the registration details (e-mail address and password).
6) Another check or correction of the respective entered data.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button "order for a fee" or "buy"
Before submitting the binding order, the consumer can press the "Back" button in the Internet browser he is using
Checking his details return to the website on which the customer's details are recorded and correct input errors or by closing the
Cancel the order process with your Internet browser.
We immediately confirm receipt of the order by an automatically generated email (confirmation of receipt). This does not yet represent an acceptance of the offer.
The offer is accepted in writing, in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our online shop: We will send you the order data and our terms and conditions by
Email too. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at https://www.zenone.de/agb.
For security reasons, your order details are no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices indicated include the statutory sales tax and other price components. Any shipping costs will be added.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying by
Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
(3) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
If we deliver cash on delivery, the purchase price claim becomes due upon receipt of the goods.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items we offer are ready for dispatch immediately.
The delivery takes place here at the latest within 3 working days.
In the case of payment in advance, the delivery period begins the day after
Payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and for all other payment types to run on the day after the conclusion of the contract.
If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the
In the case of mail order purchases, the sold item is only transferred to the buyer when the item is handed over to the buyer.
§5 retention of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Right of Withdrawal
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for the purpose of
which can predominantly neither be attributed to their commercial nor their independent professional activity:
Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you,
who is not the carrier who has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us
BAM Fitness GmbH
by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision,
to revoke this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
Consequences of cancellation
If you withdraw from this contract, we will give you all the payments we have received from you, including the
Delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from the fact that you use a different type of delivery than
have chosen the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days
to be repaid from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract.
For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction,
unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged fees for this repayment.
We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that
that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You have the goods immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you informed us about the
Informing the cancellation of this contract, sending it back to us or handing it over. The deadline is met
if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
We bear the costs of returning the goods
End of revocation
§7 withdrawal form
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
BAM Fitness GmbH
I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service
(*) _____________________________________________________ Ordered on (*) / received on (*) __________________
Name of the consumer (s) _____________________________________________________
Address of the consumer (s) _____________________________________________________
Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§9 contract language
As contract language german will be available exclusively.
Status of the terms and conditions: October 2019